The Top 5 Acupuncture Marketing Posts of 2016
Happy New Year, friends!
It’s been a busy year and a wild ride for Modern Acupuncture Marketing in 2016!
This time of year I absolutely love reflecting on the progress from the year before. What about you? I feel like you probably do the same. I love the fresh start that January always brings. It helps me get excited to start making new goals.
Here are some of the things I’m reflecting on as 2016 comes to a close.
This year, Modern Acupuncture Marketing had some exciting milestones, including:
- Interviewing a few big names in acupuncture (Lorne, AJ, Michelle)
- Being featured as a speaker in the Acupuncture Online Marketing (AOM) Summit
- Launching the free 14-day Learn to Love Marketing Mini Email Course
- Releasing two fun new NCCAOM PDA courses about marketing your practice
- Plus a re-branding, which you can see on the homepage, with new images and fresh, fun new style
Thank you for being here for all the excitement in 2016. Most importantly, I hope that I’ve published some articles that you found useful and inspiring for building your acupuncture practice.
That’s my main goal here at Modern Acupuncture Marketing: to give you useful information that helps you bring in more patients so you can thrive practicing the medicine you love.
Sometimes my family asks why I get up at 5:30 every morning to work on Modern Acupuncture Marketing. You guys are the reason why 🙂
Okay, I’m getting sappy… On to the most exciting part of today’s article:
Modern Acupuncture Marketing’s Top 5 Articles of 2016!
In reverse order, here we go!
4. Missing the Point: Why Acupuncturists Fail and What They Need to Know to Succeed. An Interview with Author Lorne Brown, Dr. TCM
And the top post of 2016 is… drumroll, please!
There you have it!
You know I can’t resist adding a couple posts that didn’t make the top 5, but got tons of positive feedback. Thank you to everyone who emails me with feedback, by the way! I love hearing from you, learning about your businesses, struggles (which we all share!) and success stories.
I hope you enjoyed these articles and found them helpful. Let me know in the comments – which was your favorite article this year?
Stay tuned. Next week I’ve got a super-exciting guest post for you from Katie of AcuProsper, How to Write an Effective Facebook Ad to Bring In More Patients.
Have a great week, Acupuncture Superhero!
Cover image via HauteChocolate.ca