Marketing: Networking for Acupuncturists
2 CEUs (NCCAOM-Approved, Professional Enhancement Category)
This course was featured in the Acupuncture Online Marketing Summit 2016!
Instant download of PDF eBook with checklists and other printable items. PDF will be sent to your email immediately after purchase.
Does networking make you feel uncomfortable or awkward? Wish you felt more comfortable getting your name out in your community? Then this course is for you. Networking isn’t just about attending stiff, awkward meetings with people in business suits. (Although this course teaches you to be relaxed and comfortable at those meetings too.)
Learn to talk to people so they understand why they need you and your acupuncture skills. Networking happens everywhere: community events, your kid’s soccer game, even in your office. Learn skills for comfortable, genuine, effortless networking.
Bonuses: Two detailed, 7+ page workbooks (see below).
At the end of the course, you’ll have learned:
- What networking really is and why it’s essential for your acupuncture practice.
- Every conversation is an opportunity for comfortable, genuine networking (i.e., simply sharing what you do and how it can help someone)
- 15 tips to network effortlessly and comfortably in all situations
- How to prepare for networking meetings or events so that you never dread them again
- How to feel confident and comfortable in speaking about your business and what it can offer people.
- Creative ideas for networking that introverts can embrace
Plus Free Bonuses! Printable Workbooks Included:
- Learn to Feel Comfortable Talking About Yourself Workbook
- Preparation is the Key to Networking Success: Everything You Need to Feel Comfortable at Your Next Networking Event
- Comprehensive List of Networking Opportunities for Acupuncturists
How does this course work?
This course is approved for 2 NCCAOM PDA credits (Professional Enhancement category). Most states (except for CA and FL) use NCCAOM certification for acupuncture continuing education credit. Please check your state’s requirements with your licensing board.
This online course can be taken at your convenience. Once you purchase the course, you’ll receive an instant download of the course PDF via email. After reviewing the course materials, complete the worksheet (5 multiple choice questions) and quiz (10 multiple choice questions). If you receive a score of 70% or greater on the quiz, your NCCAOM Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you within 12 hours.