Marketing: How to Get More Acupuncture Patients from Health Fairs
2 CEUs (NCCAOM-Approved, Professional Enhancement Category)
Instant download of PDF eBook with checklists and other printable items. PDF will be sent to your email immediately after purchase.
Tired of wasting your time at health fairs? Want to learn how to get more patients from every health fair you attend? Modern Acupuncture Marketing, the practice management and marketing website for acupuncturists, shows you how to connect with more people, collect emails for your newsletter, turn other vendors into referrers, maximize social media at events, and more.
In addition to specific, actionable steps, a checklist and other printouts are included to help you achieve your health fair patient recruitment goals. Health fairs should be fun and, above all, a good return on your time investment. Let us show you how.
At the end of the course, you’ll have learned:
- How effective networking is an important component to a successful experience at health fairs.
- Why collecting people’s contact information is must at these events.
- All the items you need to bring with you to create an engaging table that draws people over to talk with you.
- Everything you need to do before, during, and after a health fair to get the most return out of your time investment.
Printable items included:
- Checklist for everything you’ll need to do before, during and after the health fair to make the event a success and hit your patient recruitment numbers
- Ready-to-cut raffle entry forms (already created so you don’t have to spend tedious time making them!) for collecting people’s contact information
How does this course work?
This course is approved for 2 NCCAOM PDA credits (Professional Enhancement category). Most states (except for CA and FL) use NCCAOM certification for acupuncture continuing education credit. Please check your state’s requirements with your licensing board.
This online course can be taken at your convenience. Once you purchase the course, you’ll receive an instant download of the course PDF via email. After reviewing the course materials, complete the worksheet (5 multiple choice questions) and quiz (10 multiple choice questions). If you receive a score of 70% or greater on the quiz, your NCCAOM Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you within 12 hours.
Simple, easy-to-follow advice that should be common sense but just isn’t! I was at a health fair last week and I’m so grateful that I read this now because I will be sending a thank you note to the coordinator! I learned some great tips that will not only help me at future health fairs but motivated me to look into attending more.– Emily Andrews, LAc
Health fairs are a fantastic way for new and seasoned practitioners to recruit new patients as well as “re-kindle” former patients. This type of face-to-face method for meeting potential new patients not only educates people but also establishes a relationship between practitioner and potential patient. Michelle’s course is a wonderful guideline of do’s and dont’s when meeting the public at health fair or mixer type of events. Her tips are perfect for getting people interested in acupuncture services without feeling like a “salesman.” I would highly recommend this course. Thank you Michelle!
– Laurie Mitchell, LAc